top of page

Authorized Representative

Are you located outside of the European Union?

If yes, you are required to appoint an Authorized Representative (a.k.a. EC REP or AR) to represent your company to the European Authorities. 

With our AR Service, the CE marking of your products are verified in order for your to gain access to the EU Market. Cornerstone also acts as the registered point of contact in the EU. 

Here's how we can help

As your Authorized Representative, Cornerstone functions as your European Representative for you to sell your products directly to the EU.


Assist with product registration and MDR, as required.

Technical Files

Make current copies of Technical Files or CE Declaration of  Conformity available for inspection by a Competent Authority.


Be identified on client product labeling throughout Europe.

FSCA Reporting

Assist with Incident and Field Safety Corrective Action (FSCA)  reporting, in cooperation with you and your distributors.

AR Expert Contact

Talk to our AR Expert.


Marian Quah

  • LinkedIn
bottom of page